Employment Contract Litigation
Employment contracts cover a broad range of issues relating to the employer/employee relationship. These include:
- Compensation disputes including commission claims
- Paid time off
- Rights to inventions or original works
- Non-compete agreements and confidentiality clauses
- Severance or termination issues
- Confidentiality issues
- Indemnification agreements and more
Both employers and employees have interests that need to be protected in contract disputes, and The John Chapman Law Firm, P.A., will provide you with access to our extensive experience on both sides of these matters can help to improve the quality of your representation.
Experienced non-compete attorney
Non-compete agreements can be helpful tools in protecting a company's interests when an employee leaves to pursue other opportunities. Clauses that cover non-solicitation, confidentiality and other considerations are frequently included.
As an employee… If the terms of the agreement are so broad as to limit your ability to find work, I can help you take legal action to fight it.
As an employer… If you are an employer whose former employee is violating a non-compete, I can help you take the necessary steps to ensure that it is enforced.
Contact your Sarasota and Bradenton employment litigation lawyer today
Sound advice & customized solutions for your complex employment dispute is one call away.
- More than 30 years of experience
- Board-certified litigation specialist
- Florida Supreme Court-certified mediator