Sarasota and Bradenton Business Dispute Lawyer
There is a lot at stake in business and estate litigation matters, and the quality of your representation will often have a direct impact on the quality of your results. No matter what type of dispute you may be facing, or what side of the dispute you may be on, be sure that you seek out a qualified lawyer who will give you the best chance of securing a positive outcome.
At The John Chapman Law Firm, P.A., I have been representing clients across Southwest Florida in a broad range of business- and estate-related disputes for more than 20 years. My dedicated focus on these types of cases has given me a complete understanding of the issues that can arise and the strategies that are most effective in pursuit of results that best serve my clients' interests.
Your Advocate in Complex Litigation Matters
As your Sarasota business dispute attorney, I am prepared to help you through any issues that may arise. My experience representing parties on all sides of most disputes puts me in a much stronger position to pursue the results you need. When you hire me to assist with your guardianship, will or trust dispute, I seek to resolve the matter in your favor in a way that minimizes conflict with other family members.
I have experience handling all types of business and estate disputes, including the following:
- Will, Estate and Trust Disputes
- Guardianship litigation
- Probate claims
- Business disputes
- Partnership/Shareholder/LLC Disputes
- Breach of contract and other contract disputes
- Fraud claims
- Employment Contract and Non-compete Agreement Disputes
- Construction Law and other construction law matters
- Real estate contract disputes
- Boundary disputes and ejectment
- Land use disputes
- Commercial landlord/tenant disputes, including lease disputes and evictions
- Commercial property tax assessment disputes
- Creditors' rights in bankruptcy and debt collection
- Civil appeals
- Civil mediation
Speak to a Real Estate Litigation Attorney Today
I have the experience, the commitment and the skill to help you navigate even the most complex business and estate litigation matters. I will help you understand your legal options and give you my best recommendation about how to proceed. You can reach me by phone at 941-404-4616 or via e-mail to get started.